Best watches under 100 to buy in 2017! And we mean it! Getting a quality wristwatch without paying an arm or a leg is possible! There are options galore. Watches vary in movements, materials used, band, display — dial & look, and purpose such as dress watches, sports watches, casual watches etc.
Watches vary in price range as well. With so many options to choose from, it’s not easy to pick the right watch for you. Thankfully there are some finely-crafted wristwatches available that are affordable, functional, and trendy.
Best Watches under 100 in 2017: Feature-rich, Classy and Affordable
Whether you are looking for a dress watch that you wear at work or a casual wristwatch for having fun during the weekends, we have reviewed and compared some of the highly admired timepieces that are feature-rich, elegant, versatile, durable, and cost-effective.
And by “cost-effective”, we mean the best watch under $100. You can enjoy wearing a nicely crafted timepiece for less than 100 bucks! So, compare these most popular watches and pick the best timepiece that suits your taste and need.
1) Casio G100-1BV G-Shock Classic Men’s Watch
This Casio watch for men is affordable and masculine. The Casio G100-1BV G-Shock men’s watch is precisely designed for outdoor use.
If you are an adventure lover, this rugged timepiece by Casio is the best partner for your outdoor activities. and the best thing is, the timepiece is affordable and available under $100.
- Attractively styled and sporty look and feel
- Quite a durable, Shock resistant, Magnetic Resistant
- Extremely lightweight and Comfortable
- Quite accurate with Japanese Quartz movement
- Reliable battery
- Displays in both analog and digital formats
- Water resistant up to 200 meters
The Not So Good:
- Some people may dislike a bit smaller digital display, but it is not too small
The Bottom Line:
The Casio G-Shock G100-1BV is a sporty and functional watch. Along with the versatile design, it’s packed with a ton of features. The watch has reliable Analog Movement.
From the features perspective, the Shock G100-1BV is one of the best feature-rich watches under 100 dollars. It’s packed with protective mineral crystal dial window, chronograph, dual time display, luminosity, and stopwatch.
With the incredibly rugged look (black dial and case and black rubber straps), shock resistance, magnetic resistance, and water resistance up to 200 meters, it’s a perfect outdoor watch. Overall, good value for money!
2) Timex T5E231 Ironman 100-Lap Men’s Watch
Timex T5E231 Ironman 100-Lap watch is rugged and tough timepiece. Best for your outdoor adventures, the men’s watch is a multi-function, features-rich performance workhorse.
Available under $50, the Timex T5E231 Ironman sport digital watch is affordable and reliable. Overall, best value for money.
- Inexpensive — hard to beat price
- A feature-rich sports watch
- Readable display
- Easy to use
- Water-resistant to 330 feet
- Long-lasting battery
The Not So Good:
- Larger size— a bit bigger than other Timex watches
- Different size not available—comes only in full-size versions
The Bottom Line:
Ironman 100-Lap is a multi-function, performance sport digital watch. It’s inexpensive and easy to use. This comes with the strong design and the array of features including:
- INDIGLO® Night-Light with Night-Mode
- 100-Lap Memory Recall
- 100-Hour Chronograph with Lap and Split Times
- Total Run Timer
- 100-Hour Countdown Timer with Stop and Repeat
- Dated Training Log with Best Lap
- 99-Lap Counter
- Average Lap and Total Time
- On-the-Fly Lap or Split Recall
- Built-in setting reminders
- Two time zones
Along with these features, an easy-to-read larger display, intuitively placed press buttons, and high-level of functionality make it a powerful sports watch. This Timex watch is water resistant to 100 meters and comes with black resin strap.
In short, the Timex T5E231 Ironman 100-Lap is one of the best sports watches under 100 dollars out there.