5) Citizen JY0050-55L Blue Angels Skyhawk Watch
The Citizen JY0050-55L Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T is a light-weight wristwatch.
This Eco-Drive watch comes with self-charging, light-powered Quartz movement and atomic timekeeping technology.
Full of features, this Citizen timepiece features atomic timekeeping technology with synchronized time adjustment available in 43 world cities.
- Unique design – watch that make a style statement
- Strong yet lightweight
- Atomic accuracy that never needs setting
- Great visibility even at night
- Never needs battery replacement–innovative self-charged timepieces
- ‘Blue Angels’ color scheme for more aesthetic look
- Fantastic timepiece at very reasonable price
- Tiny digital displays
- Inept calendar function
- Water resistance not adequate for scuba-diving
Citizen Eco-Drive Watch: A Watch that Never Needs a Battery!
The Citizen Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph for men is an extremely light-weight timepiece with light-powered, self charging Eco-Drive Quartz movement, and very modest price.
Citizen Eco-Drive watches make a style statement. One of the most popular timepieces on earth, the chronograph is known for its uniquely designed and light-powered Eco-Drive Quartz movement.
What started with a simple concept, the Eco-Drive technology utilizes the power of light from any source—natural or artificial, and converts it into energy. Result? Your watch never needs to be charged.
Besides standard Eco-Drive watch features, the Blue Angels Skyhawk comes with perpetual calendar, 99-minute countdown timer, GMT display, low charge warning, two alarms, multi-band atomic timekeeping, and 1/100-second chronograph.
The Citizen Eco-Drive watch also comes with Titanium case and bracelet, rotating slide rule bezel, and push-button deployment clasp.
With such features it can be the best watch under 1000 dollars. It’s water-resistant up to 200 meters and is available at very modest starting price $545.34.
6) Casio Edifice EQWT720DC-1A Atomic Men’s Watch
Casio Black Label Edifice EQWT720DC-1A men’s watch is solar powered. The watch is atomic clock controlled. It employs Tough Movement technology for automatic time adjustment.
The powerful workhorse is the right mix of style and technology you expect from Casio.
- Tough watch – will last a life time
- Rugged yet stylish look
- Tough Movement that ensures accuracy
- Suitable to wear for every day
- Masculine look – large size and heavier
- Solar powered
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
- 100M Water Resistant
- Complex functionality: It’s a very complex watch. You might need the manual to set and perform many of the functions. However, it’s a good thing that the manual is detailed and well-written.
Casio Edifice EQWT720DC-1A Black Label: The Tough Watch for a Lifetime!
The Casio Edifice Black Label watch for men has a sporty and rugged look. Designed with an accurate time keeping technology ‘Tough Movement’, it’s perhaps the only timepiece that combines atomic time calibration, solar power, and auto-adjustment of hand home positions.
The Edifice Men’s watch employs Tough Movement technology that ensures accuracy. It automatically checks and adjusts hand positioning at 55th minute after every hour.
Another impressive feature of the Casio Edifice EQWT720DC-1A is its self-charging solar power technology.
Casio Black Label Edifice EQWT720DC-1A watch comes powered by Tough Movement technology for self-adjusting Atomic Timekeeping.
This also comes with the 29 city world time, 1/100th second chronograph, and 12/24 hour dial. Along with these, a solid stainless steel adds strength to the watch.
Combined all the features, the Casio Edifice EQWT720DC-1A Black Label stainless steel watch for men is one of the most stylish and versatile top 10 best watches under 1000.